Sunday, January 21, 2007

#12

I participated in a gallery show. An awesome gallery show! And what's more, I even sold a piece!

In hindsight, I wish I hadn't worried so much about the food. I'd occasionally see that one of the tables was devoid of food and full of trash--this happened often--and so I'd refill the olive plates and cupcake trays. And pick up drink glasses. When I was supposed to be mingling. But Scotty's friend Will was there so I didn't abandon him. And plus, aside from a couple of people, there wasn't really anyone there that I knew, other than the other GDG girls. Which is a good thing!

We ran out of cups and ice, cupcakes, veggies, and probably alchohol too by the end of the night. We still have lots of crackers, dip, and cheese-and-olive toothpicks when I left at midnight. And the party was just getting started! I have to call Melody late this afternoon to figure out when we're picking stuff up. Maybe I can go out there on Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home