Monday, January 22, 2007

#10

I'm signed up! Feb 22 through May something-th...and only $130! My tuition check went in the mail today. I'll keep y'all updated! :)

UPDATE: I'm going into week four of this class, and more than anything else, it is honestly kind of a pain in the ass. It's hard to get over to NoHo without a car--I have to rely on boyfriend or the bus to drop me off and pick me up--and to be perfectly frank I'm really not sure what to think of the teacher. I'm not really impressed with any of the other work in the class, either. I'm no artistic genius, but I would much rather be the one hack in a class full of Michelangelos than the ringer in a class of beginners, which is what this is looking to be. Next time--when I'll no doubt have a car--I'll try the advanced class and see if my opinions change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home